Tuesday, August 1, 2023

August 1, 2023 Lunch - Mole Tacos. Dinner - Mole Tacos

 August 1, 2023  Lunch - Mole Tacos. Dinner - Mole Tacos


This was another busy day of work.


I got up around 7:00 and toasted a bagel slice for me and Elaine and spread them with cream cheese.  Elaine ate hers plain but I put sliced red onion, Gravad lax slices and capers on mine. I loved the dense Kaufman bagels.


Henry came by around 10:00 and he cleared the water line to my toilet that had been clogged with dirt from the water leak in the front yard and then we worked on his case until 1:30.


I then heated the leftover Brisket Mole and rice with four small tortillas for lunch.






Then I called Ray Vigil and he came around 3:00 and brought us three bottles of Casa Avril wine and I worked with him until 5:00.


It wasn’t until 5:30 that I learned that Trump was indicted for four crimes associated with January 6th.


We were not very hungry and decided to make tacos with the remaining brisket mole and pork.


Suzette heated the leftover mole and made three tacos for each of us, while I minced onion, parsley, and diced a tomato.


Suzette added salsa which gave the mole a spicy flavor that was rather appealing but we diminished the spiciness by adding feta and crema.


Suzette fetched two Dos Equis beers and we ate a lovely dinner.





We then watched the U.S. women tie Portugal and then Finding your Roots.  At 8:00 Suzette went to bed and I stayed up to watch England Women crush China and then a documentary on the Golden Gate Bridge with David Rubinstein on PBS while I wrote this blog.


Bon Appetit




No comments:

Post a Comment