Monday, November 6, 2017

November 6, 2017 Breakfast – Salmon, rice, cheese, green bean, and green onion omelet. Lunch – steak salad. Dinner – PPI Pot Roast with roasted Root Vegetables

November 6, 2017 Breakfast – Salmon, rice, cheese, green bean, and green onion omelet. Lunch – steak salad. Dinner – PPI Pot Roast with roasted Root Vegetables

I cooked a PPI omelet this morning with PPI teriyaki salmon, green beans, forbidden rice, Oaxaca cheese, garlic, and a diced green onion.




I drank a glass of Clamato juice and toasted and smeared 1/2 bagel with cream cheese and ate it with breakfast.

I had a nap and made a late lunch at 2:00 of romaine lettuce, a tomato, ¼ of a cucumber, and one green onion sliced into thin rounds with Cesar dressing and water.

Suzette came home at 3:15 and we rode a little before 4:00 to Campbell Rd. and back.

Suzette reheated some PPI pot roast and roasted root vegetables and served them with green beans and Quince compote.  I opened a bottle of Barbera di Asti
($5.99 at a Trader Joe’s).  It was okay, not great.  Suzette tried it and agreed with my assessment.  We both decided that we now prefer more expensive wines.  Who doesn’t?


I thawed out a couple of punch rolls I had bought at IKEA in Dallas.  They are a roll of rum soaked cake, the sides are coated with a layer of thin marzipan and the ends are dipped into chocolate to entirely coat the cake.  They are my favorite Swedish dessert.

I drank several cups of tea with the dessert and we went to bed early.

Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment