Wednesday, August 19, 2015

August 19, 2015 Lunch – East Ocean Dinner – PPI beef pot roast

August  19, 2015 Lunch – East Ocean  Dinner – PPI beef pot roast

I decided to go to East Ocean for my usual, Scallops in Lobster Sauc at around 11:30, which proved excellent today, good scallops and good fried rice.

At 5:00 I went the garden and picked three stalks of chives and a handful of mint.

I then made tzatziki with about 12 oz. yogurt, a clove of garlic, the chives  and o
I went to meditate at 7:00, returning home at around 8:30.  Suzette had just arrived after a long day at work.  She had already opened a beer, so I suggested heating the pot roast we made Sunday evening, which I did.  

We ate stew with a bottle of Modelo Especial.

After dinner I ate the last slice of tiramisu for dessert.

Bon Appetit 

No comments:

Post a Comment