Monday, April 7, 2014

April 3, 2014 Mary and Tito’s   Dinner – Artichoke and PPI Ma Po Dofu

I am preparing to leave on my three week trip by going to my two favorite New Mexican restaurants. 

Today I went to Mary and Tito’s for enchiladas, which serves my favorite red chili sauce with meat.  The three stacked yellow corn enchiladas interspersed with ground beef and topped with the red chili sauce were delicious.  What more can I say except that I found the combination of the ground beef and the meat in the chili sauce a bit much.

For dinner in the evening we simply heated up some of the PPI rice and Ma Po Dofu and the meat in that dish became a bit too much.
 
The creative process of converting PPIs comes to a dramatic end as we near the departure for a trip and we are forced to stop the process. 


Bon Appétit 

No comments:

Post a Comment