Monday, April 7, 2014

April 2, 2014 Dinner – Artichoke and Open face Sandwich with Tomato sauce

April 2, 2014 Dinner – Artichoke and Open face Sandwich with Tomato sauce

Suzette drove to Santa Rosa and I had to work all day and then went to meditate.  Meditation was great.

  After meditation I went to Lowe’s because I had promised to buy Suzette a lime, but refused to buy one when I saw that they were $1.39 each.

I did not cook anything or thaw anything out because we had PPI Ma Po Dofu and PPI Italian tomato sauce with mushrooms and meat.

I had cooked a couple of artichokes on Sunday and had had one before going to meditate.

When I got home at 8:30 Suzette had already eaten, so I made what she had eaten, a piece of toasted fresh French baguette garnished with a liberal dollop of the Italian tomato sauce.  I heated the bread and sauce and the sauce sank into the bread instantly and the two ingredients combined to make a delicious gooey dish.  The sauce softened the bread and the bread gave the sauce some character and body.  I loved the dish; a wonderful use of PPIs.


Bon Appétit  

No comments:

Post a Comment