Thursday, March 13, 2014

March 12, 2014 Thai Vegan Restaurant

March 12, 2014 Thai Vegan Restaurant

I went to Thai Vegan with Rahim today for lunch.  I was amazed by the beautifully prepared and presented food.  The restaurant uses vegetable meat substitutes.  I ordered Pad Thai with chicken chunks that were sautéed to taste like sautéed meat, but were vegetarian.  I was amazed by how gluttonous the noodles were.  



I have never eaten such a gluttonous noodle dish. There was also a beautiful salad served with the Pad Thai and two small egg rolls and a dipping sauce.   When Rahim ordered a power salad with Peanut Sauce, I ordered peanut sauce as the dressing for my salad and found it to be wonderful.  I highly recommend Thai Vegan. 

You will love it even if you are a meat eater.    

The atmosphere of the restaurant was also lovely with Thai crafts and paintings. 


I was busy with a meeting and unable to cook dinner with Suzette but did bring in the pot of Cioppino and heated a bowl of it and ate a few bites before the meeting.

Suzette finished my bowl and ate another and then after my meeting I ate the last two bowls of soup with a piece of toasted bread and then some ice cream after dinner.


Bon Appétit 

No comments:

Post a Comment