Thursday, February 7, 2013


February 6, 2013 Marinara Sauce and Manchego cheese on Cornbread Tapas and Black Bean Stew

Willy usually eats around 5:00 p.m. and today he heated up the PPI black bean stew pot for a bowl of stew.
I had to go to meditate and when Suzette arrived home she was hungry at around 5:30 p.m. so she said, “Let me fix a tapa.”  I said, “We can eat it with a bowl of black bean stew”.  So I poured a glass of red wine and Suzette cut the PPI cornbread made by Susan for Sunday’s Super Bowl party and poured the clam and shrimp flavored marinara sauce Cynthia had brought us as a gift Tuesday night over the cornbread and I sliced slices of Manchego cheese and Suzette laid the cheese on the marinara sauce and heated the tapas in the microwave until the cheese melted.  So we had a lovely light meal of seafood marinara and melted cheese topped cornbread and a bowl of black bean stew and a glass of wine. 

I slept all the way through the night, which I attribute to the light, early meal.

Bon Appétit 

No comments:

Post a Comment