Tuesday, January 31, 2017

January 31, 2017 Lunch – PPI Beef Stroganoff and sautéed zucchini, Dinner – Sautéed Lamb Chops and Zucchini, Cesar Salad, and tzatziki

January 31, 2017 Lunch – PPI Beef Stroganoff and sautéed zucchini,  Dinner – Sautéed Lamb Chops and Zucchini, Cesar Salad, and tzatziki

I went to see my new Dr. this morning at 7:00.  I like him.  When the  visit ended around 9:00 I drove first to the middle eastern market and bought a plastic container ofTurkish black olives and then drove to Fano Bakery.  Although closed one of the owners came to the door and sold me two baguettes.

I then went home and ate a bowl of granola, blueberries, yogurt, and milk. worked until 1:00, when I heated the PPI Beef Stroganoff and sautéed zucchini from last night’s meal that I ate with the last ½ glass of Benton Lane Rose’.  I also sliced a slice of fresh baguette and spread butter and duck foil gras on it.  After lunch I drank a cup of chai with a couple of brownies.  I intended to ride and wanted to load up on protein and a bit of sugar.

At 3:30 I rode to Montano and back.  I saw flocks of cranes headed north high over the valley.  It seems like they have been watching the weather reports and saw that the next few days will be unseasonably dry and warm, perfect weather for flying.

I watched the Nightly Business Report while resting in bed until Suzette came home at around 5:30.  I was pleased to see that Apple released a good earnings report that should send the stock up tomorrow.

We want to eat the tzatziki I prepared last Friday, so we decided to grill the last four lamb chops and the last two zucchini.  Unfortunately, the propane gave out, so Suzette had to sauté the chops and zucchini on top of the stove.  I made a Cesar Salad and took the tzatziki out of the fridge.  Soon we had a delicious dinner of sautéed lamb chops and zucchini, Cesar salad and tzatziki.  We drank the last ½ bottle of 2013 Famille Perrin Reserve left from last Friday night.

Later we ate another brownie for dessert.

Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment