Sunday, May 3, 2015

May 2, 2015 Garlic Eggplant and sautéed Taka Choy

May 2, 2015    Garlic Eggplant and sautéed Taka Choy

Today was spent trying to use up PPI’s.  For lunch I ate an artichoke dipped in Tzatziki and then the PPI kibbeh and squash and black beans, salad, and tzatziki.

For dinner we decided to make garlic eggplant with the new eggplant I bought at Ranch Market for $.99 on Thursday.   We usually add a bit of meat and this evening was no exception.  I diced the meat from two drumsticks of the red cooked chicken I cooked last night and Suzette added that to the eggplant before adding the sauce.

I chopped the taka choy into 1 ½” pieces and sautéed them in peanut oil, sesame oil, garlic and ginger with a dash of Chinese cooking wine and soy sauce.

We heated PPI rice and drank beer with the meal for a lovely quiet meal in our garden.




Bon Appétit

No comments:

Post a Comment